Research Seminars & Events
- The Museum of Islamic Art, Cairo: Before and After the Bomb Damage of 24 January 2014
Mohamed Ahmed Mohamed (Curator, Museum of Islamic Art, Cairo)
- Undergraduate Open Day
- This Open Day is aimed at anyone interested in studying at SOAS at undergraduate level.
- Ottoman Silks, 1500-1750: Between the Mediterranean Sea and the Indian Ocean
Dr Amanda Phillips (Marie Curie Fellow of the Gerda Henkel Foundation, Centre for Byzantine, Ottoman and Modern Greek Studies, University of Birmingham)
- Arts and Humanities Postgraduate Open Evening
Representatives from departments across the Faculty of Arts and Humanities will be available to answer your questions about postgraduate studies at SOAS.
- A Horse by a Pond and Other Congruities in Medieval Iranian Ceramic Decoration
Dr Oya Pancaroglu (Associate Professor, Department of History, Boğaziçi University, Istanbul)
The Hadassah and Daniel Khalili Memorial Lecture in Islamic Art and Culture