[skip to content]

Faculty of Arts and Humanities

Intercollegiate students

Students from other University of London colleges wishing to study a SOAS course as an intercollegiate student should first check with your own college - to confirm that this is possible and for details of the application procedure. Then, please contact the Faculty Office in person for further details and to submit the following Intercollegiate Application Form (External Students) (pdf; 101kb)