Engaging with SOAS students
- On-campus presentation or skills session - A 1-2 hour presentation to students interested in your opportunities. This would be advertised in our termly printed programme, in an all-student email sent out at the beginning of term and in emails sent directly to the target groups in the week before the event.
- Exhibit at a Fair. We have several upcoming Fairs during the Spring term 2015 - dates to be confirmed. Please note: costs vary to exhibit.
For more information, please contact Amanda Taylor on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7898 4115.
SOAS has launched several internship programs with a variety of UK and international businesses, charities and social enterprises seeking high calibre SOAS students and graduates.
Why take part?
- Benefit from the contribution of a bright and enthusiastic, SOAS graduate with key skills such as language, cultural knowledge, research experience and a commitment to your field.
- Free access to a cost-effective way of recruiting new talent that will add value to your business.
- Benefit from the free advice and support of SOAS Careers Service throughout the selection process.
If you are interested in having a SOAS intern, please contact please contact us on email@example.com or 020 7898 4115.