Dr Paul Basu
Professor of Anthropology, SOAS, email@example.com
- Memory, cultural heritage, history, landscape, museums, history of anthropology, culture and development
- Sierra Leone, Nigeria
Professor Annie E Coombes
Professor of Material and Visual Culture, School of History of Art, Film and Visual Media, BC, firstname.lastname@example.org
- History of British anthropology; representations of Africa and Africans in Britain in exhibitions/museums; international and colonial exhibitions; cultural policy in post-apartheid South Africa.
- West Africa, Nigeria, South Africa
Dr Charles Gore
Senior Lecturer in the History of African Art, SOAS, email@example.com
- Visual culture of West Africa and the Caribbean
Prof Kevin C MacDonald, PhD FSA
Professor of African Archaeology, UCL, firstname.lastname@example.org
- West African Complex Societies, The African Diaspora, Pottery Analysis, Archaeolozoology, Prehistory of African Pastoralism, Historical Archaeology in the New World.
- Graduate tutor.
- Co-editor of the journal Azania: Archeological Research in Africa.
Professor John Picton
Emeritus Professor of African Art in the University of London (SOAS), email@example.com
- Yoruba and Edo (Benin) sculpture; Ebira, northern Edo and Niger-Benue confluence visual arts and material culture; textile history; masquerade; 20th century and post-independence developments in the visual arts in Africa.
- West Africa, Nigeria
Dr Tania Tribe
Lecturer in African Art History, SOAS, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visual arts and architecture of the Nile valley, Ethiopia, Central and Southern Africa, and the African diaspora in the Americas; painting and two-dimensional representation.
- Central and Southern Africa, Ethiopia