Professor David Bradley
Ross Professor of Tropical Hygiene Emeritus, LSHTM, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Water resource development. Epidemiology of water-related diseases; schistosomiasis and malaria control; migration and malaria, malaria in pastoralists & in irrigated rice.
- Uganda, Tanzania, Mali, Sierra Leone, Cote d'Ivoire
Professor Paul Fine
Professor of Communicable Disease Epidemiology, LSHTM, email@example.com
- Epidemiology, infectious disease, tuberculosis, leprosy, HIV, vaccines.
Dr Paul Wenzel Geissler
Senior Lecturer, LSHTM, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The relationship between change in time and practices of relatedness, with a particular emphasis on domestic everyday life and practices concerning illness and healing.
- Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia
Professor Richard Hayes
Professor of Epidemiology and International Health, LSHTM, email@example.com
- Research studies on malaria in various African countries; research on the epidemiology and control of HIV and other STDs in sub-Saharan Africa; randomised trials of health interventions.
- Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda
Professor Ian Timaeus
Senior Lecturer in Demography, LSHTM, firstname.lastname@example.org
- African demography, in particular the measurement and interpretation of fertility and mortality trends; health information systems and health policy; family and society in Southern Africa; AIDS.
- Southern Africa, Lesotho, Botswana, Gambia
Professor Gill Walt
Reader in Health Policy, LSHTM, email@example.com
- Trends in primary health care policy; health education; role of traditional midwives; health policy analysis in terms of processes and power; health policy formulation and implementation; international organisations involved in health; donor co-ordination in developing countries.
- Southern Africa, South Africa, Mozambique