Distance Learning Programmes
We offer a wide range of distance learning postgraduate programmes in the fields of finance, financial law, international management, and public policy. Our programmes are designed to allow you to focus on your professional development needs and can be studied from anywhere in the world. All of our programmes are fully supported by experienced tutors and staff, while the Virtual Learning Environment facilitates instant access to study materials and e-resources.
Further information, including entry requirements, fees and application procedures can be found in the individual course listings below.
- MSc Finance & Financial Law
- MSc Finance (Major: Economic Policy)
- MSc Finance (Major: Financial Sector Management)
- MSc Finance (Major: Quantitative Finance)
- MSc International Business Administration
- MSc Public Financial Management
- MSc Public Policy & Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Economic Policy
- Postgraduate Diploma in Finance and Financial Law
- Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Sector Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Policy Studies
- Postgraduate Diploma in Public Financial Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Public Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Quantitative Finance
Individual Professional Awards
For those looking to update their professional skills, specialise in a particular area, or see if distance learning is right for them without the commitment of a full programme, an Individual Professional Award (IPA) is the perfect option.