The Centres & Programmes Office team coordinate an average of 200+ events per year. They offer a service to academic staff, from all disciplines across the School, in relation to helping to create bespoke events, from inception to delivery. Events are often co-hosted with external organisations and attract both internal and external audiences.
- End-to-end project management of tailored academic events
- Development of publicity, including branding and event materials
- Costing projects, which can in term be used for funding applications submitted through the SOAS Research Office
If you would like further information about the regional centres, or would like help or advice organising an event please contact:
- Manager: Jane Savory, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +44 (0)20 7898 4892
- Executive Officer: Rahima Begum, email@example.com Tel: +44 (0)20 7898 4893
The office is open Monday to Friday from 10.00 to 16.30 and is located in Room 479, Main , Russell Square campus.