Academic Services Committee
This committee was abolished at the end of the 2006-07 academic year. For information on SOAS's current committee structure, see the School's Charter and Standing Orders.
Prior to its abolition, the remit of this Committee was to formulate and ensure implementation of the School's policies and regulations relating to the provision of academic services within the School. This included Library services, the timetable, the allocation of space within the School, the provision of classroom furniture, the provision of equipment such as computers, printers and photocopiers in classrooms, staff offices and the Library, as well as audiovisual equipment necessary for learning and teaching.
Open minutes are normally available on SOAS's external website one year after the end of the term or summer period to which they relate. Staff-only minutes (password protected) are listed underneath the published minutes.
Minutes available to the Public
- Academic Services Committee Open Minutes 25 January 2006 (pdf; 19kb)
- Academic Services Committee Open Minutes 19 October 2005 (pdf; 62kb)
- Academic Services Committee Open Minutes 27 April 2005 (pdf; 47kb)
- Academic Services Committee Open Minutes 26 January 2005 (pdf; 91kb)
- Academic Services Committee Open Minutes 13 October 2004 (pdf; 83kb)