Brunei Gallery Committee
This committee was abolished at the end of the 2006-07 academic year. For information on SOAS's current committee structure, see the School's Charter and Standing Orders.
Prior to its abolition, the remit of the Committee was to oversee the arrangements for programmes of exhibitions of Asian and African artefacts which complemented the degree programmes of the Department of Art and Archaeology and other Departments of the School.
Open minutes are normally available on SOAS's external website one year after the end of the term or summer period to which they relate. Staff-only minutes (password protected) are listed underneath the published minutes.
Minutes available to the Public
- Brunei Gallery Committee Open Minutes 11 May 2005 (pdf; 125kb)
- Brunei Gallery Committee Open Minutes 02 November 2005 (pdf; 183kb)
- Brunei Gallery Committee Open Minutes 22 February 2006 (pdf; 119kb)
- Brunei Gallery Committee Open Minutes 17 May 2006 (pdf; 135kb)
- Brunei Gallery Committee Open Minutes 01 November 2006 (pdf; 133kb)
- Brunei Gallery Committee Open Minutes 16 May 2007 (pdf; 31kb)