Benefits of postgraduate study by distance learning
Need greater flexibility with your studies? Why not consider taking a postgraduate programme by distance learning…
In an increasingly competitive job market, having a specialist Masters qualification can provide you with the skills and expertise that employers are looking for and give you the advantage over other graduates.
If you’ve moved away from London, started work or have family commitments, studying on-campus at SOAS may no longer be feasible, but there is always the option of studying by distance learning.
SOAS currently has three centres offering distance learning qualifications:
- Centre for Financial and Management Studies
- Centre for Development, Environment and Policy
- Centre for International Studies and Diplomacy
We offer a range of specialist postgraduate programmes in the fields of finance, financial law, international management, public policy, agricultural and environmental economics, environmental management, rural development, poverty reduction, sustainable development and global diplomacy.
Studying a distance learning course with SOAS will allow you to:
- Benefit from the reputation and expertise of SOAS wherever you are based in the world
- Integrate your studies into your working life without having to take a career break
- Have the flexibility to select study periods, accommodating professional, family and personal commitments
- Gain an internationally recognised qualification and the opportunity to build up a global network of professional contacts.
SOAS has a community of over 3,500 students studying at a distance and this number continues to grow. Why not find out more about the programmes on offer and how you can benefit?