Job Request System
What is it and why have it:
Estates and Facilities have now purchased and installed within the department a piece of Software called "Concept 300". The Main purpose of this package is as follows: -
- To record details of the School's Buildings, Major Assets and Equipment.
- To provide historical maintenance records of the same.
- To act as a tool for our proposed "helpdesk" function.
- To record all job requests tracking them through to completion.
- To assess the current Estates workload at any point in time.
Our aim is with the support of Concept 300 to provide a swift response to our customer needs by recording requests efficiently, prioritising them, and issuing the required work to the various tradespeople using the system "job number" to track the progress of the specific job. Customers will also be issued with the "job number" so they can contact Estates at anytime to enquire about the progress of their request.