The Finance Department assists and enables the School to meet its academic objectives by providing the following services:
- Modern financial management information system.
- Management accounting advice and support.
- Preparation of statutory accounts and returns.
- Exchequer services including cash, debt collection and accounts payable functions.
- Management of the School’s insurances, endowments and investments.
The Department is located in rooms V202 to V205 of the Vernon Square campus.
The Department is headed by Graeme Appleby, Director of Finance and Planning.