The 2015 SOAS Voluntary Severance Scheme (the Scheme) is designed to support SOAS in achieving its strategic objectives and encourage flexibility within the workforce by providing a one-off opportunity to apply for voluntary severance.
The scheme opened on Monday 2 March 2015. Staff have until Friday 27 March 2015 to express an interest in principle in applying to the scheme, with all formal applications to be submitted by 1 May 2015.
Full details of the scheme and information on how to apply can found in:
For further information on job opportunities, staff development and HR policies and procedures please use the menu on the left.
To contact the HR Directorate please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 020 7898 4009. Our address is: Human Resources Directorate, SOAS, Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, London WC1H 0XG
- SOAS Pulse Survey 2014
- Payroll and Pensions information
- Policies & Procedures A-Z
- Pay scales can be found in the Staff Forms section
- To notify us of your sickness, visit the Staff Self Service area
- The HR Strategy
- HR Service Level Agreements which cover the three areas of the HR Directorate: Core HR, Payroll and Pensions and Staff Development.
- Complaints - If you have a complaint about HRD, please follow this link.
- Fractional Teachers Information for Staff webpages