IFCELS Staff Visits to Japan
Our next visit to Japan will be in late October 2015.
William Hetherington will be attending education fairs in Tokyo and Osaka as follows:
- 23 October: SI-UK University Fair, Belle Salle Iidabashi Ekimae, Sumitomo Fudosan Iidabashi Ekimae Building 1-2F, 3-8-5 Iidabashi - 16.30-21.00
- 24 October: British Council Education UK Exhibition, UDX Gallery, 4F, Akihabara UDX, 4-14-1 Soto Kanda, Tokyo - 13.00-18.00
- 25 October: BEO International Education Fair, Sunsky Room, 30F Shinjuku L Tower, Tokyo - 13.00-18.00
- 26 October: SI-UK University Fair, Knowledge Capital Congress Convention Center, North Tower B2F, Grand Front Osaka, 3-1 Ofuka-cho, Kita-ku, Osaka, 530-0011 - 17.00-20.00
- 27 October: BEO International Education Fair, Herbis Hall, B-2 Herbis, Osaka - 16.30-20.30
If you would like to meet William and are unable to attend any of these events, you can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are planning to apply for an IFCELS programme, William will also be able to conduct interviews during his visit. Please send applications to email@example.com and we will contact you about testing and interview. Candidates can be considered by face to face or Skype interview and, in some cases, emailed essay.
Also check the SOAS Japan page.