IFCELS Staff Visits to Thailand
Our next visit to Thailand will be in early November 2015.
Graham Davies will be in Bangkok from 9-16 November and will be attending events as follows:
- 10 November: SI-UK University Fair, The Landmark Hotel, 138 Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok - 15.00-20.00
- 12 November: Hands On UK Study Exhibition, The Westin Grande Sukhumvit, 7th Floor, Grand Ballroom, 259 Sukhumvit Road - 16.00-20.00
- 13 November: Mentor UK University Interview Day, Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square, 4th Floor, The Gallery - 15.30-20.00
- 14-15 November: OCSC International Education Expo, Royal Paragon Hall, 5th Floor, Siam Paragon, 12.00-18.00
- 16 November New Cambridge Institute Interview Day, Zen World Tower level 14, Ploenchit. (BTS Chidlom) 14.00-17.00
If you would like to meet Graham and are unable to attend any of these events, you can contact him at email@example.com
If you are planning to apply for an IFCELS programme, Graham will also be able to conduct interviews during his visit. Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you about testing and interview. Candidates can be considered by face to face or Skype interview and, in some cases, emailed essay.
Applications can be emailed directly to email@example.com or submitted through one of our in-country representatives: Mentor International, Hands On, SI-UK or New Cambridge Institute.
Also check the SOAS Thailand page