Disclosure date: 17 November 2011
1) The number borrowers registered at your institution's library in the academic year 2010-2011.
2) The total collected in library fines for the same academic year.
3) The largest recorded library fine paid to date.
4) The institution's library maxium fine (if applicable)
5) The number borrowers registered at your institution's library in this academic year 2011-2012.
3) It is not possible to provide this as once a fine has been generated it is attached to a borrower record rather than the book record. To conduct the analysis required would be likely to cost more than £450, exceeding the statutory appropriate limit for requests.
4) The maximum fine is £10 per item. There is also a charge of £85 if someone has lost a book.
5) 16,290 (this figure is a snapshot subject to daily change).