Disclosure date: 7 February 2012
Reference: FOI2012/005 Disclosure - SOAS
Could you let us know how many non-disclosure agreements have been signed in the past 3 years by current or former staff in the following circumstances?
1) As part of a clause in a settlement with an employee who has brought a claim to the employment tribunal service, but has settled with the university before a full hearing.
2) To protect research confidentiality.
3) In voluntary severance, early retirement or retirement settlements.
4) In redundancy settlements.
5) In any other situation that might be determined a dispute with the university.
6) If the university has a policy on when and why it would use a NDA, it would be most appreciated if you could let us know what it is.
3) Voluntary severance settlements – 19.
Early retirement settlements – 9.
4) Not applicable.
5) Not applicable.
6) The School does not have such a policy.