Disclosure date: 11 March 2014
1. Existing Supplier(s) - If there is more than one supplier please split the contract up including the contract value, number of users, duration, contract dates and internal contact details.
2. Annual Average Spend- Can you please provide me with the average annual spend over the 3 years. If this is a new contract can you please provide the estimated annual spend.
3. Number of Users- Number of connections for each network provider.
4. Duration of the contract- please state if the contract also include contract extensions for each provider.
5. Call off Contract Start Date- please provide me with information on when the framework commenced and include the month and year and day if possible for each network provider.
6. Call off Contract Expiry Date- please provide me with information on when the framework expires and include the month and year and day if possible for each network provider.
7. Contract/Framework Agreement Review Date- please provide me with the month and year and day if possible of when the organisation plans to review it mobile phone contracts for each network provider.
8. The person within the organisation responsible for this particular contract. Can you send me the full contact details Contact Name, Job Title, Contact Number and direct email address for each network provider.
If the has more than one supplier can you please split the contract into to so they show information for both supplier including, total contract value, users, duration, and the other dates.
If the supply of mobile phones if provided by an external organisation please state the name of the organisation, the number of users (Connections of your organisation only) and the name of the network provider.
Please can you provide me with the latest information- If the organisation’s is currently out to tender please can you also state the approx. date of award along with the information above.
2. Average per annum: approximately £20,000
3. 43 connections
4. Rolling monthly
8. John Robinson, Director of LIS; 020 7898 4160; firstname.lastname@example.org