PBX & VOIP
Disclosure date: 17 February 2014
1. Contract Type: Maintenance, Managed, Shared (If so please state orgs)
2. Existing Supplier: If there is more than one supplier please split each contract up individually.
3. Annual Average Spend: The annual average spend for this contract and please provide the average spend over the past 3 years
4. Number of Users:
5. Hardware Brand: The primary hardware brand of the organisation’s telephone system.
6. Application(s) running on PBX/VOIP systems: Applications that run on the actual PBX or VOIP system. E.g. Contact Centre, Communication Manager.
7. Telephone System Type: PBX, VOIP etc
8. Contract Duration: please include any extension periods.
9. Contract Expiry Date: Please provide me with the day/month/year.
10. Contract Review Date: Please provide me with the day/month/year.
11. Contract Description: Please provide me with a brief description of the overall service provided under this contract.
12. Contact Detail: Of the person from with the organisation responsible for each contract full Contact details including full name, job title, direct contact number and direct email address.
3. Per annum maintenance charge of £47,942.52 + VAT until 2013 then £8,042.49 + VAT thereafter.
4. Over 1,000
6. Tiger Call Monitoring, CISCO Contact Centre, Webex
8. Three years from May 2013 to May 2016.
9. May 2016
10. None until contract end.
11. The system delivers VOIP services and Unified Communications.
The contract delivers:
• Ongoing software upgrades and updates
• Access to BTinet expertise in networking technology including voice, video, and data communications
• Rapid hardware and software technical problem resolution with access to a team of expert technical engineers
• Access to comprehensive technical information and a collection of configuration, installation, troubleshooting, and case management tools through cisco.com
• Onsite support services, providing the added assurance of a trained field engineer to install replacement parts at your site.
• iNcare Onsite Services - 10x5xNBD
12. Martin Whiteside, Assistant Director (Information Systems); 020 7898 4948; firstname.lastname@example.org