Procurement, emergency lighting
Disclosure date: 12 May 2014
All questions relate to the procurement of Emergency Lighting, UPS and Fire Alarm batteries and planned building maintenance.
1. What is the name of the person who is currently in charge of responsive maintenance contract procurement?
2. What is their Job title?
3. At what address are they based?
4. How many buildings are in your current stock?
5. Are responsive maintenance needs within your buildings stock, currently met by a Direct Labour Organization?
6. If yes, what percentage of responsive maintenance work do they undertake?
For each contract for Planned and responsive maintenance please can you confirm the following:
A. The renewal date
B. The bid process start date
C. The term of the contract
D. The contract annual value (for the last contract tendered if necessary)
E. Who the current contract holder is
F. If there is a framework in place
G. If yes, how many firms are on this, who operates on this and is it a contract specific framework or a frame
H. Do you use a procurement consortium?
I. If yes, who?
1. Kate Price
2. Procurement Manager
3. Vernon Square campus but mailing address: Russell Square, London, WC1H 0XG
5. No, outsourced.
A. September 2015
B. It is likely that we shall be entering into a jointly owned Cost Sharing Group, however, if not January
C. Three years
D. Circa £1.1M
G. We are not aware of current numbers or firms: you will need to contact the London Universities Purchasing Consortium (LUPC) for this information.