Washroom and hygiene services
Disclosure date: 19 February 2014
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect of any current framework agreement(s)/contract(s) that relate to washroom hygiene services or mat rental services within the University:
1. Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages.*
2. Contract values of each framework/contract (& any sub lots), year to date
3. Start date & duration of framework
4. Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
5. Name/ Provision of the senior person responsible for this contract/ framework
6. Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
1) We are out of contract and have not recently put out to tender or entered into a framework. Washroom services, including mat rental, are currently supplied by PHS.
2) The contract with PHS is worth £26k including VAT.
3) The contract has expired and is being allowed to run on until a review of services is complete.
4&6) SOAS is open to an approach by companies wishing to quote for services of this nature.
5) Sian Jones, Facilities Manager; firstname.lastname@example.org, 020 7898 4906