Insight Day at SOAS
Date: 17 March 2014Time: 9:00 AM
Finishes: 17 March 2014Time: 6:00 PM
Venue: Brunei GalleryRoom: Brunei Gallery Building
Type of Event: Open Day
Open to all offer-holders, Insight Day is all about giving you a more in-depth understanding of the unique programmes, support services and facilities on offer at SOAS, as well as a chance to have one on one discussions with academics from your department. You will be given an opportunity to experience what it feels like to study at SOAS through workshops, talks and language taster classes. There will also be live music performances, tours of the campus and opportunities to hear from current students and alumni about their experience of being a SOAS student.
Please sign-up for the insight day for the various events taking place over the course of the day. You will need your date of birth and UCAS I.D number to login.
You can create your own unique programme for the day by selecting a range of the following activities:
- Insight into your subject sessions
- Experience what it's like to study at SOAS by attending one (or two!) of these taster sessions relating to your chosen degree subject
Ask Academics those burning questions
- Do you have a burning question for an academic about your course? Make sure you book onto one of these great small group Q&A sessions
Language Taster Sessions
- Fancy learning a new language? With every course of study at SOAS you recieve a language entitlement.
- Register for one of our great taster sessions and begin learning a new language at Insight Day
Hear from Current Students and Alumni about their experience of studying at SOAS
- Register for one of our panel sessions to find out about studying at SOAS from those in-the-know
We look forward to welcoming you to SOAS, University of London for Insight Day 2014.
Register to attend Insight Day 2014. You will need your UCAS I.D and date of birth to sign-in.
For questions about the day you can e-mail or call our Events Team firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +44 (0)20 7898 4933
For queries about your application to SOAS e-mail email@example.com
Tel: +44 (0)20 7898 4301/ 4306