Jaina Digital Resources
Translation by Willem Bollée
- Aadarsh Jain
- Aadarsh Jain Charitmala(VS 2454-2455)
- Agyantimir Bhaskar(VS 2432)
- Jain Mahiladarsh (VS 2449-2494)
- The Jaina Gazette (1940-50)
- The Voice of Ahinsa (1961)
A large number of images of other Jaina journals will be appearing here soon
Jain Law Project
Arts and Humanities Research Council funded project into Jain law in India and the UK.
- International Journal of Jaina Studies
- Centre of Jaina Studies Newsletter
- Recent Publications in Jaina Studies
Manuscript - Nitivakhyamrta (pdf; 9mb)
Location of the Manuscript: Deva Kumara Jaina Siddhanta Research Institute, Bhagavan Mahavira Marg, Arrah, Bihar (India).
Published with permission of the Sri Deva Kumara Jaina Siddhanta Research Institute in Arrah, Bihar (India).
The digitalisation of the manuscript was rendered possible through the collaboration between the AHRC-funded project Jaina Law and the Jaina Community at SOAS and the Sri Deva Kumara Jaina Siddhanta Research Institute in Arrah in 2005.