Centre of Korean Studies Events
The events draw a varied audience with an interest in the region.
All events are free and open to the public unless otherwise stated. Admission is on a first-come, first-served basis.
For further information contact the Centres and Programmes Office
Please note that every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained on the website is as accurate as possible. We cannot guarantee, however, that subsequent changes have not been made. Please be advised to check information relating to scheduled events by using the contact information provided.
- Rhee Syngman in the first decade of the twentieth-century
Justin Youngchan Choi (SOAS, University of London)
- Actualising Musical Tradition: Performance-as-Research on the Korean flute, taegŭm
Dr Hyelim Kim (SOAS, University of London)
- North Korean artists and Africa
Dr Polly Savage, Dept of History of Art and Archaeology SOAS
- Recent Achievements on the Study of Prehistoric Crop Cultivation in the Korean Peninsula.
Dr Shinya Shoda, Nara National Research Institute for Cultural Properties
- Producing Political Landscape on the Korean Peninsula: Divided Visions, United Vista
Dr Robert Winstanley-Chesters (University of Cambridge) and Ms Sherri Ter Molen (Wayne State University)