‘말’ MAL - King Sejong Institute Korean Speech Contest (Europe)
THIS EVENT IS ARCHIVED
Date: 15 April 2014Time: 12:00 AM
Finishes: 16 May 2014Time: 5:00 PM
Venue: Korean Cultural Centre UK, Grand Buildings,1-3 Strand, London, WC2N 5BW
Type of Event: Presentation
Let’s speak Korean and Win a trip to Korea!
- Qualifying Round: Saturday 31st May 2014, 14:00
- Final Round: Saturday 28th June 2014, 14:00
Any non-Korean over 18 whose parents are not Korean
- Group A: Those who have received regular Korean courses over 2 years and those who think they have equivalent Korean level
- Group B: Anyone else
Competition between the 1st and 2nd positions from each European country that has
King Sejong Institute.
“Korean Culture”- Korean Culture that has been experienced either directly or indirectly (e.g. The Koreans I have met, My favourite K-Pop, Noraebang experience etc.)
- Application deadline: 16th May 2014, 17:00
- Required documents: Application Form (Please download from Korean Cultural Centre UK (KCC))
- For enrolment and further enquiries, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available Seats: 30, Successful applicants will be contacted by e-mail and their names will be posted on our website.
- Qualifying Round: Final round tickets to 1st positions of each group. Small gifts will be provided for the participants and winners.
- Final: Invitation to ‘Korean Language and Cultural Experience Hanmadang for Outstanding Learners of King Sejong Institute’ for award winners from 4 categories
청산유수상 (Language skill), 한국사랑상 (Interest in Korea), 장려상 (Endeavour) and
Organiser: SOAS King Sejong Institute and Korean Cultural Centre UK
Contact email: email@example.com
Sponsor: SOAS King Sejong Institute and Korean Cultural Centre UK