SOAS Language Centre Fee Structure 2014/15
|Intermediate (Lower to Upper)||£330.00|
|Intermediate (Lower to Upper)||£396.00|
|Accelerated Stage 1||£599.00||40 Hours|
|Accelerated Stage 2||£660.00|
|For Accelerated levels beyond Beginners, please contact the Language Centre|
To claim a discount:
- Please complete a paper application with the recalculated amount on the form
- If you apply online you will need to request the discounted amount in a refund by providing your valid student/staff ID in person to the LC Course Officer
- We accept students for alumni status who have completed their certificate, diploma or degree course. We do not accept alumni status in any other circumstances.
- To claim a monetary refund you will need to submit this claim by the end of the current term.
Terms and Conditions
- These discounts apply to Short Courses only and not Tailored Tuition or Accredited programmes. For the Accredited programmes discounts please visit relevant page.
- You must show your student card to one of our administrators who will take a photocopy for our records
- The Language Centre does not offer concessionary discounts or those on disability or housing benefit
|SOAS Staff/Students (only full-time)||25%|
|SOAS Alumni (UG/PG)||10%|
|University of London Staff/Students||10%|