SOAS Language Centre Fee Structure 2015/16
Fee Structure for All Short Courses 2016-2017
Please note that all our short courses are 20 hours per term. All accelerated courses are 40 hours per term.
* An Accelerated Beginners course includes the Elementary level.
** Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate and Upper Intermediate levels.
When claiming the 25% discount, you must show your SOAS staff/student card to one of our administrators who will take a photocopy for our records.
|SOAS Staff/Students (full-time only)||25%|
|SOAS Alumni (UG/PG Degrees)||10%|
|Current University of London Staff/Students||10%|
- Alumni status is conferred on those who have
- completed a full degree course (UG or PG) at SOAS.
- completed an accredited Certificate/Diploma programme at the Language Centre
- We do not accept alumni status in any other circumstances.
Claiming a discount:
- Please complete a paper application with the recalculated amount on the form.
- If you apply online, you will need to request the discounted amount as a refund by providing your valid student/staff ID in person to the Language Centre Course Officer.
- Discounts must be claimed at the time of enrolment.
Terms and Conditions:
- These discounts apply to Short Courses only and not Tailored Tuition or Accredited Programmes. For the Accredited Programmes discounts, please visit the relevant page.
- You must show your student card to one of our administrators who will take a photocopy for our records.
- The Language Centre does not offer concessionary discounts for those on government benefits.