SOAS Language Centre Fee Structure 2014/15
|Intermediate (Lower to Upper)||£345.00|
|Accelerated Stage 1||£599.00||40 Hours|
|Accelerated Stage 2||£660.00|
Claiming a discount:
- Please complete a paper application with the recalculated amount on the form.
- If you apply online, you will need to request the discounted amount as a refund by providing your valid student/staff ID in person to the Language Centre Course Officer.
- Alumni status is conferred on those who have completed a full degree (UG or PG) at SOAS or completed an accredited Certificate/Diploma programme at the Language Centre.
- We do not accept alumni status in any other circumstances.
Terms and Conditions
- These discounts apply to Short Courses only and not Tailored Tuition or Accredited Programmes. For the Accredited Programmes-discounts, please visit the relevant page.
- You must show your student card to one of our administrators who will take a photocopy for our records.
- The Language Centre does not offer concessionary discounts or those on government benefits.
|SOAS Staff/Students (full-time only)||25%|
|SOAS Alumni (UG/PG Degrees)||10%|
|University of London Staff/Students||10%|