SOAS Language Centre Fee Structure 2014/15
|Intermediate (Lower to Upper)||£345.00|
|Accelerated Stage 1||£599.00||40 Hours|
|Accelerated Stage 2||£690.00|
Chinese Short Course Fees
- Alumni status is conferred on those who have
- completed a full degree course (UG or PG) at SOAS.
- completed an accredited Certificate/Diploma programme at the Language Centre
- We do not accept alumni status in any other circumstances.
Claiming a discount:
- Please complete a paper application with the recalculated amount on the form.
- If you apply online, you will need to request the discounted amount as a refund by providing your valid student/staff ID in person to the Language Centre Course Officer.
- Discounts must be claimed at the time of enrolment.
Terms and Conditions:
- These discounts apply to Short Courses only and not Tailored Tuition or Accredited Programmes. For the Accredited Programmes discounts, please visit the relevant page.
- You must show your student card to one of our administrators who will take a photocopy for our records.
- The Language Centre does not offer concessionary discounts for those on government benefits.
|SOAS Staff/Students (full-time only)||25%|
|SOAS Alumni (UG/PG Degrees)||10%|
|University of London Staff/Students||10%|