The School of Law and its associated Centres host a diverse range of events, including workshops, lectures, seminars and reading groups. We welcome all those with an interest in law, so to find out more about a specific event, please click on the title of the series (to the left of your screen) or event (below).
- Reflection on Dispossession Critical feminisms
Avery Gordon and Patricia Tuitt
- Undergraduate Open Day
- This Open Day is aimed at anyone interested in studying at SOAS at undergraduate level.
- Law and Social Sciences Postgraduate Open Evening
Representatives from departments across the Faculty of Law and Social Sciences will be available to answer your questions about postgraduate studies at SOAS.
- Arbitration Seminar Series: Emergency arbitrator procedure
Mr Shai Wade, partner at Stephenson Harwood LLP
- Monsoon Revolution: Republicans, Sultans, and Empires in Oman, 1965-1976
The School of Law, SOAS and The Centre for the Study of Colonialism, Empire and International Law, SOAS
Cordially invite you to A Panel Discussion of the Award-Winning Book: Monsoon Revolution: Republicans, Sultans, and Empires in Oman, 1965-1976 by Dr. Abdel Razzaq Takriti (University of Sheffield)