EventsThe School of Law and its associated Centres host a diverse range of events, including workshops, lectures, seminars and reading groups. We welcome all those with an interest in law, so to find out more about a specific event, please click on the event link below.
- Plastic Materialities: Politics, Legality and Metamorphosis in the Work of Catherine Malabou
A book launch: Brenna Bhandar a Senior Lecturer in the School of Law, SOAS, University of London and Jonathan Goldberg-Hiller, Professor of Political Science at the University of Hawai'i, editors.
- Postgraduate Open Evening
Representatives from departments and centres across SOAS will be available to answer your questions about postgraduate study.
- Undergraduate Open Day
- This Open Day is aimed at anyone interested in studying at SOAS at undergraduate level.
- Corporate Reorganization of China’s Listed Companies Winners and Losers by Dr Zinian Zhang
Dr Zhang’s paper investigates the corporate reorganization of the Chinese public companies listed on its Shanghai and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges, which took place between 1 June 2007 and 31 December 2013.
- The role of arbitration institutions in the development of arbitration in Africa
One day conference that will examine the current role and functions of arbitration institutions within the continent.