Islamic Law, International and Comparative Human Rights Law, Public International Law, Human Rights & Islamic Law, especially interaction between International Law, Human Rights Law, and Islamic Law in Muslim States. Appointed as Independent Expert on the Situation of Human Rights in the Sudan by the UN Human Rights Council at its 19th Session on 23rd March 2012.
- Tel: 020 7898 4715
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Room: 220
- Office Hours: Mon 5-6pm & Tues 5-6pm
Public International Law; international legal history (particularly self-determination of peoples), and legal theory
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7898 4482
- Email: email@example.com
- Room: 533
- Office Hours: Thurs 3:30 to 5:00
Criminal law; public international law especially international criminal law, peace and security, peacekeeping, the United Nations, gender, and human rights.
- Tel: 020 7898 4719
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Room: 4406
- Office Hours: Wednesday 10.30-12.30
International feminist legal theories; International Law especially laws on the use of force; women's human rights; political and legal theories
- Tel: 020 7898 4367
- Email: email@example.com
- Room: 535
- Office Hours: Monday and Thursday 9:30-10:30am
Criminal Law, comparative criminal law, international criminal law, international humanitarian law, legal theory.
- Tel: 020 7898 4720
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Room: 233
- Office Hours: By appointment
Chair, Centre for Law and ConflictHuman rights; transitional justice; law and conflict; international criminal law; post-conflict reform and reconstruction; legal developments in post-apartheid South Africa; law and society in Africa.
- Tel: 020 7898 4676
- Email: email@example.com
- Room: 236
- Office Hours: Thursday 14.00 to 16.00
- Tel: 020 7898 4657
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Room: 231
Comparative legal studies; English family law and comparative family law; access to justice and alternative dispute resolution; human rights especially children’s rights and LGBTI rights; Law and Society in South East Asia (especially Indonesia).
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 020 7898 4658
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Room: 299
- Office Hours: Tuesdays 14:30-16:00
Public international law; human rights, particularly prohibition of torture; victims' rights and reparation; human rights, law reform and justice in Sudan
- Tel: 020 7898 4727
- Email: email@example.com
- Room: 235
- Office Hours: Friday 12:30 to 13:30
International arbitration (commercial and investment); OHADA law; Commercial contracts; International sale of goods; International carriage of goods; Nigerian customary laws.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7898 4717
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Room: 242
- Office Hours: Tuesday 11:30- 13:30