- Everyday Politics of Domestic Violence Law in Cambodia
Katherine Brickell, Department of Geography, Royal Holloway, University of London
- Globalisation and the Critique of Political Economy: New Insights from Marx's Writings
Dr Lucia Pradella (SOAS)
All welcome, no booking required.
- Inaugural Lecture of Professor Laleh Khalili: Sinews of War and Trade
Professor Laleh Khalili
Professor Laleh Khalili Inaugural Lecture
- Postgraduate Open Evening
Representatives from departments and centres across SOAS will be available to answer your questions about postgraduate study.
- Governing the worker’s body: food, health and work for female flower workers in Ethiopia
Deborah Johnston (SOAS)
- Arbitration Seminar Series: Issue estoppel in international arbitration
Mr Phillip Aliker, Barrister and Chartered Arbitrator of Tanfield Chambers
This Seminar considers the implications to arbitral practice of the decisions in Thao-Lao Lignite(Thailand) Co. Limited v the Government of the Lao People’s Democratic Republic and Diag Human SE v The Czech Republic.
- Insight Day at SOAS
An invitation only event for prospective undergraduate students who have received an offer from SOAS
- Greece and Europe at a Crossroads: What to expect when you're expecting?
Speaker: Dr. Philomila Tsoukala
Lecture by Dr. Philomila Tsoukala, an Associate Professor of Law at Georgetown Law.
Chaired by Dr. Nimer Sultany, Lecturer in Law, SOAS
- 2015 Coulson Memorial Lecture: Islamic Reform: Democracy or Reinterpretation?
Speaker: Professor Mohammed Fadel of the University of Toronto
Delivered by Professor Mohammed Fadel of the University of Toronto, the Lecture will be followed by a Q&A session in the second hour, and a 1 hour light reception in the foyer of KLT to bring the event to a close.