- China's "New Normal": A Political-Economic Critique
Dic Lo (SOAS)
- The dynamics of International Arbitration: the Ebb and Flow from Preface to Denouement.
Speaker: Dr Stuart Dutson, Partner, Eversheds LLP London
Arbitration Seminar Series with guest speaker Dr Stuart Dutson, Partner, Eversheds LLP London
- Prof. Costas Lapavitsas Inaugural Lecture: Money, The Invisible Bind
Prof Costas Lapavitsas
- Women's Rights and the Arab Uprisings
Professor Ahlem Belhadj, MD, University of Tunis
This event is free. First come, first seated.
- BOOK LAUNCH: Rural Wage Employment in Developing Countries. Theory, Evidence
Carlos Oya (SOAS) and Nicola Pontara (World Bank)
- Green Technologies and the Direction of Innovation
Andre Stirling (SPRU, University of Sussex)