- Deconstructing Sexual Violence Hierarchies: Rape, Silence and Denial in ‘Perpetrator’ Populations
Dr Olivera Simic, Griffith University
- Feminisms in conflict in the Democratic Republic of the Congo: Mapping 'women's movement' currents in the unfolding discourse of the 'Peace, Security and Cooperation framework'
Niamh Reilly, Director, Global Women's Studies, National University of Ireland, Galway
- Female Engagement Teams in Afghanistan: Examining Security/ Identity Narratives
Annick Wibben, Associate Professor and Program Director, Peace and Justice Studies, University of San Francisco
- Wrapped in the Flag of Israel: Mizrahi Single Mothers, Bureaucratic Torture, and the Divinities of State and Chance
Smadar Lavie, Scholar in Residence, University of California, Berkeley
- Reflection on Dispossession Critical feminisms
Avery Gordon and Patricia Tuitt
- Undergraduate Open Day
- This Open Day is aimed at anyone interested in studying at SOAS at undergraduate level.
- Male Victims of Conflict Related Sexual Violence
Chris Dolan, Director, Refugee Law Project, University of Makerere
- Intersectionality, Inequality and Bordering
Nira Yuval –Davis, Professor and Director of the Centre for Research on Migration, Refugees and Belonging, University of East London
- Law and Social Sciences Postgraduate Open Evening
Representatives from departments across the Faculty of Law and Social Sciences will be available to answer your questions about postgraduate studies at SOAS.
- Investing in Women for a Better World? A Conversation on the Role of Women in Food Security
Conversation between Deborah Johnston, Reader, Department of Economics SOAS and Dr. Sarah Stevano, SOAS University of London
- Child-Adult Separation in Settler-Colonialism
Hedi Viterbo, Department of Politics and international Studies, SOAS University of London