The faculty office is located in Room R201 on the second floor of the College Buildings, Russell Square. This office is the first point of contact for all students in the faculty except those studying in the Centre for International Studies and Diplomacy. CISD students should go to the CISD office in room 4428, on the fourth floor of the College Buildings.
The Student Department Officers work as the link between the School and the student and will answer any queries which are not addressed in your departmental handbook or on your departmental information page on Moodle.
Term time 10:00 - 16:00
Out of term time (holidays) 10:00 - 12:00 and 14:00 - 16:00
Telephone enquiries 09:00 - 17:00
- CGS - Lepina Begum (email@example.com)
- CISD - Michael Butler (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Defims - Helena Theseira (email@example.com)
- Development Studies - Lepina Begum (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Economics - Monwara Seetul (email@example.com)
- Law - Juliet Ssentongo (UGLawStudentSupport@soas.ac.uk)
- Politics (PG) - Yvonne Henry (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Politics (UG) - Rafid Mahdi (email@example.com)