Chair, Centre of Law, Environment and DevelopmentLaw and environment, law and natural resources, intellectual property, water, human rights, international law, India.
- Tel: 020 7898 4651
- Email: email@example.com
- Room: 226
- Office Hours: Wednesday 15:00 to 17:00
- On Sabbatical:Term 2 2014/15
Member, Law, Environment & Development Centre
Children’s rights, international human rights, climate change, ecosystems services analysis, sustainability analysis, risk analysis and mitigation, African governance issues
- Tel: 020 7898 4651 / 07957 720 533
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Room: 226
- Tel: 020 7898 4657
- Email: email@example.com
- Room: 231
Currently Feja is finalising her PhD on International Law and Forests. She holds an MA in International Legal Studies (Distinction) from SOAS and MSC in Human Ecology from the University of Edinburgh.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Room: Law - 226, CISD - 4433
- Office Hours: LAW - 11-12:30, 226
Historical, feminist, critical.
- Tel: 020 7898 4707
- Email: email@example.com
- Room: 4407
- Office Hours: Tuesdays 11:00-13:00, by appointment only
PhD candidate in law specialized in environmental law and human rights.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Public international law, international humanitarian law, international environmental law
Languages: English, French, Arabic
- Email: Aida.email@example.com
Environmental law, law and sanitation, water law, human rights, international law, natural resources
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Climate Change, Water, International Law, Human Rights
International law, intellectual property law, human rights, environmental law
- Email: Yuanqiong_hu@soas.ac.uk