Where To Find Us
The Special Collections Reading Room
Archives, manuscripts, rare books and theses collections are consulted in the Special Collections Reading Room on floor F of SOAS Library.
We are located in the main SOAS building, opposite the Brunei Gallery on Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, London WC1H 0XG.
Getting to SOAS by Train/Tube
The following stations are all within walking distance:
- Russell Square (Piccadilly Line)
- Goodge Street (Northern Line)
- Tottenham Court Road (Central and Northern Lines)
- Euston (Victoria and Northern Lines & Mainline trains)
- Euston Square (Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan)
- Kings Cross (Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan, Piccadilly, Victoria & Mainline trains)
- Warren Street (Victoria and Northern lines).
Getting to SOAS by Bus
The following buses serve the local area: numbers 7, 68, 91, 168 and 188 stop near Russell Square; 10, 24, 29, 73 and 134 stop on Tottenham Court Road (north bound) or Gower Street (south bound).