For the latest news follow the Library on Twitter
For access and links to other databases please see the A-Z List of Databases
- International Bibliography of the Social Sciences (IBSS)
- ISI Web of Science/Knowledge
- Cambridge Journals Online
- Oxford Journals Online
- Data & Statistics
The key gateway to development resources online with links to research reports, country profiles, statistics and organisations. Produced by the British Library of Development Studies at the Institute of Development Studies.
BUBL is an Internet-based information service for the UK higher education community. Provides links to development resources under the Social Sciences area
Interactive portal for information and knowledge-sharing on sustainable development and poverty reduction. Includes country gateways as well as project themes
Social Capital Gateway
Links to basic readings, digital libraries & other web sites.
British Library for Development Studies online catalogue
Search for books and journal articles indexed by the BLDS. Select Other kinds of search to search just for journal articles or titles. Complements the ISI Web of Science database.
Data & Statistical Databases
The Library provides access to various key databases for statistical research.
Databases By Subject & Region
See also the following guides which provide access to specific databases:
The following databases also provide access to relevant information. For details on each database please see the A-Z Databases List:
- Cambridge Journals Online [on-campus] [off-campus]
- InformaWorld [on-campus] [off-campus]
- Oxford Journals Online [on-campus] [off-campus]
- Periodicals Archive [on-campus] [off-campus]
- Project Muse [on-campus] [off-campus]
- Sage Journals Online [on-campus] [off-campus]
- Wiley InterScience [on-campus] [off-campus]
- Zetoc [on-campus] [off-campus]