- You will need to obtain a new one from the Membership Desk.
- A replacement card costs £5.00 for SOAS students and external members.
There will be no charge to SOAS staff (though the replacement cost could be requested from the department if a replacement is required three times).
- You will need to bring some form of identification.
- If your card was stolen, we will replace it free of charge, but you will need to show a police report. Please note that a crime reference number alone is not sufficient.
Always check that your card has not been handed in to the Membership Desk before seeking a replacement
If you have forgotten your card...
- You can obtain a day ticket from the Membership Desk.
- You will need to show some form of identification.
- You may apply for 3 day tickets free of charge. Subsequent day tickets will be charged at £12 per day.