Frequently Asked Questions
The following questions are frequently asked by Library users. Click on the question to be taken to the relevant web page:
- What are your opening times?
- How do I join the library?
- I'm a new SOAS staff, how do I get my ID card
- I've forgotten my library card, how can I get in?
- I've lost my card, what can I do?
- Where can I find the book I need?
- How many items can I borrow?
- Who can borrow?
- Where are the offprints?
- How do I pay fines or fees?
- How can I renew my books?
- Can I renew a recalled book?
- How can I reserve a book?
- What do I do if I have lost a book?
- How will the Library get in touch with me if necessary?
- What should I do before I take leave?
- Are there photocopying facilities in the library?
- How can I top up my printing credits?
- How can I change my password?
If you have any more questions about the Library please contact us or use the Library A-Z Index to find the information you require.