If you would like to request an item listed on the catalogue or location list as being off-site, you can do this in the following ways:
- Complete the 'order off site material' form on the item's catalogue entry.
- Phone the Library Enquiry Desk 020 7898 4163 (Mon-Fri, 9am to 5pm).
- If you have a query about items held off-site please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Items from Egham store should arrive within 4 working days.
- Items from Dagenham store items should arrive within 5 working days.
[Please note this schedule is subject to change, and staff will inform you of any changes via e-mail]