Checking your own record
You are encouraged to check your own Library record regularly, to keep track of what you borrow. It displays your account with:
- Favourites (any saved searches)
- Checked out items (with due dates)
- Holds and Recalls (items that have been recalled for another user)
- Your profile (name and contact details)
- Your saved searches
- Any fines or charges owed to the Library
- Your lists
How do I check my Library record?
This can be done from the on-line catalogue and saves you queuing up at the Issue Desk
- Go to the Library Catalogue homepage
- Click on the 'log in' tab on the top left hand side of the catalogue screen
- Key in your surname
- Key in your 10 or 14-digit Library borrower's number (e.g. 0180123456 or 123456ABCD789F)
- Click enter
- You will see your account icon, click on it to view your library record
Always click on 'Log Out' when you have finished - otherwise your confidential details will be seen by the next person
What if my contact details are wrong?
Please inform the Library straight away of any changes to your name, address, e-mail or telephone number. We use your postal and e-mail addresses to let you know about overdue books, reservations and recalls so we need to have an up-to-date record.