Long loan and one week items can be renewed up to 10 times unless they are required by other users. Overnight loans cannot be renewed
There are two different ways to renew your loans:
- Through your Library Record on the Library Catalogue.
- Via the Telephone Renewal Service on 020-7898 4197 (answerphone)
Why couldn't I renew my books online?
- You might have already renewed your books 10 times. Long loan and one week loan items may be renewed up to 10 times. After this you will need to bring the items to the Library. They can be re-issued if not required by other users.
- Are you trying to renew a short loan book? Short loan items CANNOT be renewed.
- You might have outstanding fines of £10 or more. If your fines have reached the £10 limit, you will need to come in to the Library and settle the fines before you can renew or borrow items.
- The book might be reserved for another user. If a book has been reserved you will not be able to renew it.