[skip to content]
- Ros i Solé, Cristina and Jane Fenoulhet (eds.). In press. Mobility and Localisation in Language Learning. Oxford and New York: Peter Lang.
The focus of this book by Cristina Ros i Solé and Jane Fenoulhet is to try to expand our understanding of foreign language teaching pedagogy by looking at a wider variety of cultural contexts and ideologies than what has traditionally been referred to as Modern Foreign Languages.
- Ros i Solé, Cristina, Jelena Calic and Daisy Neijmann. 2010. A social and self-reflective approach to MALL. ReCALL 22, pp. 39-52.
- Hopkins, Joseph, Will Gibson, Cristina Ros i Solé, Nicola Savvides and Hugh Starkey. 2008. Interaction and critical inquiry in asynchronous computer-mediated conferencing: A research agenda. Open Learning, 23 (1), pp. 29-42.
- Ros i Solé, Cristina. 2007. Language learners’ socio-cultural positions in the L2: A narrative approach. Language and Intercultural Communication 7 (3), pp. 203-216.
- Ros i Solé, Cristina and Joseph Hopkins. 2007. Contrasting Two Distance Language Learning Contexts. Distance Education 28 (3), pp. 351-370.
- Ros i Solé, Cristina. 2007. The Languages of the Wider World CETL. LLAS Good Practice Guide.