Alumni & Friends Fund - Donate to SOAS
With your support, we want to ensure that SOAS can offer world class educational experience to all talented students, irrespective of their background. We want to offer our students opportunities through scholarships, welfare support, improvements in learning resources and facilities, and investment in projects that help them gain valuable new skills and experiences.
Each year the SOAS Alumni & Friends Fund pledges to support a broad range of projects that make a direct impact on student life, SOAS environment and facilities.
The Fund is managed by a panel including academic and development office staff, students and alumni who identify priority projects, select successful applicants and award student project grants.
This year money raised by the SOAS Alumni & Friends Fund will support five priority areas:
- Scholarships: Undergraduate awards of £1,000 a year for talented students from the London area
- Student Hardship Fund: Grants for food and books for international/EU students struggling to make ends meet; childcare grants for student parents
- Student projects: Grants for projects that help our students acquire new skills and experiences
- SOAS Library Acquisition and Preservation Fund: Purchase of rare and early books for Special Collections and conservation projects in the Archives
- CARA (Council for Assisting Refugee Academics) Fellowship Fund: Grants for refugee or 'at risk' academics
Every gift, no matter how modest, can help us make a difference. You can support the SOAS Alumni and Friends Fund by making a regular or one off single gift online by credit or debit card, or by making a postal donation.
Make a regular gift by direct debit
To make a gift by post please download our donation form and return it using the Freepost address given on the form.
For any further information about SOAS Alumni & Friends Fund please contact:
Alumni Relations Manager
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7898 4138