[skip to content]
Terms and Conditions
- Places are only reserved on receipt of a booking form (online or by post) and full payment. We will acknowledge receipt of your application, preferably by e-mail but by post if you have no e-mail contact.
- The concessions rate is available for NUS, JSA, Income Support and OAPs.
- Full payment must accompany each application. If we are unable to accept you on a course, we will destroy your cheque or credit card information and send you confirmation of this.
- If you have been accepted for a course and we are advised of your cancellation at least 14 days (2 weeks) before the start of the course, we will retain a £15 administration fee and the balance will be refunded to you. If you cancel less than 14 days in advance, the full fee is forfeited unless we can replace you from the waiting list or you can find a suitable substitute in which case only £15 will be retained by us.
- If we cannot initially accept you for the course, we will put your name on a waiting list and hold your payment. If a place becomes available, we will notify you.
- The course fee covers the cost of all tuition; it does not cover food or accommodation.
- SOAS will not be responsible for loss or damage to your personal property. You are advised to insure your own instruments and valuables.
- SOAS reserves the right to change without notice tutors and course details.