- Prof Lawrence Saez, Hybrid capitalism and the development of a welfare state in Asia
Professor Lawrence Saez
Inaugural Lecture, Prof Lawrence Saez, Hybrid capitalism and the development of a welfare state in Asia
- 'Wronged by Empire: Post-Imperial Ideology and Foreign Policy in India and China'
Dr. Manjari Chatterjee Miller (Boston University)
- Wronged by Empire: Colonial Memories and Victimhood in India's and China's Foreign Policy Today
Manjari Chatterjee Miller
- The New Terrain of International Law: Courts, Politics, Rights
Professor Karen Alter
- Disabled Diaspora, Rehabilitating State: The Queer Politics of Reproduction in Israel/Palestine
Roundtable with Jasbir Puar (Rutgers University) featuring Atef Alshaer, Brenna Bhandar, Aeyal Gross and Katherine Natanel. Chaired by Rahul Rao.
No booking is required except for wheelchair space. The venue is wheelchair accessible, although the space for wheelchairs is very limited. To reserve a space, or if you have any other disability-related needs, please contact Rahul Rao (firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance of the event.
- Postgraduate Open Evening
Representatives from departments across the School will be available to answer your questions about postgraduate studies at SOAS.