For podcasts of previous Politics departmental seminars and events, click here.
- Home: The Violence of Political Belonging (or: Mobility and Stability in Israel/Palestine)
Dr. Hagar Kotef
Dr. Hagar Kotef is a Senior Lecturer of Political Theory and Comparative Politics.
- Productions of Race and Intimacy in a Site of Extraction
Lisa Tilley is a PhD Candidate and Erasmus Mundus Fellow at the University of Warwick.
- We Have Not Forgotten Ethiopia: Anti-Colonial Sentiments for Spain in a Fascist Era
Professor Robbie Shilliam
Professor Robbie Shilliam is a Professor in International Relations at Queen Mary, University, London
- Improving Early Warning of Mass Atrocities
Dr. Ben Valentino
Dr. Ben Valentino is an Associate Professor of Government and a Coordinator on the War and Peace Studies Program at Dartmouth College.
- Postcolonial Republicanism and the Revival of a Paradigm
Dr. Manjeet Ramgotra
Dr. Manjeet Ramgotra is a Senior Teaching Fellow in the Department of Politics and International Studies at SOAS, University of London.