The Registry is comprised of five teams under the leadership of the Head of Registry: Doctoral School Registry, Examinations and Assessment, Fees and Scholarships, Quality Assurance and Student Support and Records. If you need any type of student certification (student status letter, bank letter, visa letter, transcripts) or to change your address, please check the Online Forms section.
Contacting the Registry
Opening hours: 10:00 - 16:00 (Monday to Friday)
Location: Room V106, First Floor, Vernon Square (near King's Cross)
|General enquiries (telephone)||+44 (0)20 7074 5105|
|General enquiries (e-mail)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Fees and Fundingemail@example.com|
Enquiries about general Registry Services
- Academic Transcripts
- Student Status Letters (for Council Tax, Banking, visa etc)
- Replacement Student ID Cards
- General Tuition Fees: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarships: email@example.com
- Student Financial Aid
- Financial Aid for US and Canadian Students: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Postgraduate Research (MPhil/PhD Degrees)
- Intercollegiate Course
Please note that the Admissions section is located at Russell Square.