The Registry is responsible for student enrolment and registration, fees and scholarships, examinations and the regulations for undergraduate, postgraduate taught and postgraduate research students. If you need any type of student certification (student status letter, bank letter, visa letter, transcripts) or to change your address, please check the Online Forms section.
CHRISTMAS CLOSURE. The Registry will be closed from 24th December 2014 to the 4th January 2015 inclusive. The Registry re-opens on Monday 5th January 2015.
Contacting the Registry
Opening hours: 10:00 - 16:00 (Monday to Friday)
Location: Room V106, First Floor, Vernon Square (near King's Cross)
|General enquiries (telephone)||+44 (0)20 7074 5105|
|General enquiries (e-mail)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Fees and Fundingemail@example.com|
Enquiries about general Registry Services
- Academic Transcripts
- Student Status Letters (for Council Tax, Banking, visa etc)
- Replacement Student ID Cards
- General Tuition Fees: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarships: email@example.com
- Student Financial Aid
- Financial Aid for US and Canadian Students: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Postgraduate Research (MPhil/PhD Degrees)
- Intercollegiate Course
Please note that the Admissions section is located at Russell Square.