[skip to content]


Fee Status

The main criterion for Home/EU fee status is settled residency: 3 years ordinary residence in the UK or EU country for purposes other than full-time education. The 3 years is normally the period preceding 1 September before the start of your course. Your fee status will not normally change during your degree programme. Full details on how your fee status is determined can be found on the UKCISA web-site.

If you have a query about your fee status, you can contact Undergraduate Admissions or Postgraduate Admissions and we will send you a fees questionnaire. You should return this before enrolment. If you have been granted indefinite leave to remain, you must submit the relevant pages from your passport or a letter from the Home Office confirming your status. If you have been working overseas on a temporary contract, you must submit a copy of your contract and the conditions of your employment. On receipt of the completed questionnaire, and relevant evidence, we will then review the decision on your fee status and you will be informed of the outcome.