[skip to content]


Request a Bank Letter

It is normal for banks to require evidence that you are a registered student before permitting you to open a student bank account. This evidence can be provided in the form of the Enrolment Certificate from the University confirming your permanent address, term time address and registration status. The document is normally addressed to the student so it is important that you check that your permanent and term time addresses are correct on our records before you request a letter.

How do I apply for this document?

If you require a letter for Banking purposes you just need to be sure that your addresses are up to date, you have fully completed your enrolment and have your SOAS student ID card.  Then you just need to request an Enrolment Certificate using the online form.

If you have any enquiries concerning your request, please email: registrar@soas.ac.uk