All forms must be submitted to the Doctoral School Section, Registry and may require written confirmation from Supervisors, Associate Dean for Research, and/or Financial Sponsors
- Upgrade Form (Transfer from MPhil to PhD) (msdoc) or Upgrade Form (Transfer from MPhil to PhD) (pdf) - form to be submitted by supervisors following the upgrade examination.
- Fieldwork Application (msdoc) or Fieldwork Application (pdf) - all students wishing to undergo overseas fieldwork must submit a completed Fieldwork Application form. Please note that students going on fieldwork must arrange for their own insurance cover.
- Extension of Writing-Up (msdoc) or Extension of Writing-Up (pdf) - form to be submitted to confirm eligibility for the reduced fee in the Extension year (normally the optional fourth year of full-time PhD study).
- Application for Interruption of Study (msdoc) or Application for Interruption of Study (pdf)
- Part-time Declaration (msdoc) or Part-time Declaration (pdf) - for changes from full-time to part-time.
- Withdrawal (msdoc) or Withdrawal (pdf) - to be submitted following careful consultation with the Doctoral School Section and Supervisor
- CAS Application Form - to be submitted to apply for a standard Tier 4 visa extension
If you require advice on any form submission or completion please contact the Doctoral School Section directly at email@example.com