School of Arts Events
- Courbet after Sudjojono
Dr Kevin Chua (Texas Tech University, USA)
- At home with Andal: art, ornament and devotion in Srivilliputtur
Crispin Branfoot (Senior Lecturer in South Asian Art & Archaeology, Dept. of the History of Art & Archaeology, SOAS)
- Spring Research Forum
Spring Research Forum of the Department of the History of Art & Archaeology
- Why were Bamboo Manuscripts Buried in Tombs in Early China?
Alain Thote, Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes, Paris
- Friedrich Sarre and how Islamic Art Came to Berlin
Dr Julia Gonnella, Curator, Museum for Islamische Kunst, Berlin
- Steppe Nomads and the Collapse of Hellenistic Bactria: Chinese and Greek Sources
Rachel Mairs, Department of Classics, University of Reading
- Hong Ling: A Retrospective 洪凌回顧展
The Brunei Gallery is pleased to announce a retrospective by the celebrated Chinese painter Hong Ling (b.1955).