School of Arts Events
- A significant manuscript: The illustrated Ramayana of Rana Jagat Singh of Mewar (c1649-53)
Roda Ahluwalia (Independent Scholar)
- Managing Palestinian Cultural Heritage: Between Threats and Opportunities
Osama Hamdan, al-Quds University
- The Kaaba and the Kiswa
Dr Simon O’Meara (Lecturer in Islamic Art and Archaeology, SOAS)
Please note there is a room change due to KLT renovations - this will now be held in DLT (formerly G2), Main Building to left of Reception Desk
- Postgraduate Open Evening
Representatives from departments and centres across SOAS will be available to answer your questions about postgraduate study.
- Undergraduate Open Day
- This Open Day is aimed at anyone interested in studying at SOAS at undergraduate level.
- The Emergence of Theravada Buddhism in Cambodia: Southeast Asian Perspectives Symposium
Hiram Woodward and various speakers