Dr Catriona Drew
LLB (Aberdeen) PhD (London)
Postgraduate Research Deputy Admissions Tutor
Lecturer in International Law
- Dr Catriona Drew
- Email address:
- +44 (0)20 7898 4482
- SOAS, University of London
Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, London WC1H 0XG
- Russell Square: College Buildings
- Office No:
- Office Hours:
- Thursdays 16:00 - 18:00
- On Sabbatical:
- Term 1 2015/16
Dr Drew specialises in public international law. She teaches an undergraduate course on Public International Law with Special Reference to Asia and Africa in the Department of Law and of course International Law in the Centre for International Studies and Diplomacy.
- Colonialism, empire and international law
- International Law 1: Foundation
- International Law 2: Contemporary Problems of World Order
- Law, human rights and peace building: the Israeli-Palestinian case
PhD Students supervised
- Elizabeth Stubbins Bates, Effective Military Training in International Humanitarian Law: Towards a Theory of Prevention and Compliance
- Jinan Bastaki, Displaced and Unrecognized: The Implications of Citizenship on the Palestinian Right of Return
- Nandini S Boodia-Canoo, British colonial legacy in Mauritius: Law and Society
Public International Law, self- determination of peoples, human rights and the theory of international law.
For help in contacting SOAS academics and advice on services to business and the community, please contact SOAS Enterprise on +44(0)20 7898 4837 or email email@example.com.
For all press and media enquiries please call +44 (0)20 7898 4135 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Drew, Catriona (2001) 'The East Timor Story: International Law on Trial.' European Journal of International Law, 12(4) . pp. 651-684.