Dr Ourania Dimakou
BSc (Athens), MSc (London) PhD (London)
Lecturer in Economics
- Dr Ourania Dimakou
- Email address:
- +44(0) 207 898 4556
- SOAS, University of London
Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, London WC1H 0XG
- Russell Square: College Buildings
- Office No:
- Office Hours:
- Thursdays: 11:00 to 13:00
- Macroeconomic theories and techniques (MSc RID)
- Quantitative methods I
- Quantitative techniques in economics (Dip)
PhD Students supervised
- Carolina Alves, Dynamics of the Brazilian Domestic Public Debt: financial trap or a necessity based upon the logic of the financial market (working title)
Fine, Ben and Dimakou, Ourania (2016) Macroeconomics: A Critical Companion. London: Pluto.
Dimakou, Sofia and Dimakou, Ourania and Basso, Henrique S. (2015) 'Waiting time distribution in public health care: empirics and theory.' Health Economics Review, 5 (25).
Dimakou, Ourania (2015) 'Bureaucratic Corruption and the Dynamic Interaction between Monetary and Fiscal Policy.' European Journal of Political Economy . (In Press)
Dimakou, Ourania (2014) 'Cypriot Public Debt: A Troubled Path under Current Policies.' Research on Money and Finance (RMF), Occasional Policy Paper (2). pp. 1-6.
Dimakou, Ourania (2013) 'Monetary and fiscal institutional designs.' Journal of Comparative Economics, 41 (4). pp. 1141-1166.